Saturday, February 11, 2017

The weekend before Valentines

Which means bugger all to be honest but it's also the weekend before My Knight arrives. Which is much more exciting than Valentines Day.

This afternoon I made Valentines cookies with one of my grandsons. Was going to be two of them but one chose to play a computer game. :)

Caeden and I created these works of art. And now I have red and pink fingers. hahaha



Hoping that the cookies taste okay. It's a new untested recipe but I did get it from the Chelsea site so it should be good!

The boys and I also wandered over to the diary and they purchased lollies. That's what boys do.

What else have I done today?

Tonnes of washing.
Played with Romeo.
Made beds.
Painted 3 canvas boards turquoise for something I thought I'd make for Breezy's room.  Well I am making it, just not a hundred percent sure how to hang what I'm making ... as I said that it came to me. Ribbon. I need ribbon.
I probably have ribbon. I definitely have the ability to punch holes in canvas board to accommodate the ribbon - I also have hooks for the wall. Now, thats a bonus.

I also played with some stuff and took this picture.

Soundbyte to me is best represented by: NCIS, diamonds, and a Glock 17. I would've used the physical book but I don't have a copy of one with the new cover, so, kindle it is. :)
SOUNDBYTE




And that's about it for today.

Yesterday I had a big chat with Superman, which was great. Also had a visit from someone I hadn't seen in 3 years. Was fabulous to see Faith and catch up on the happenings in her life. I may not have seen her for ages but she keeps an eye on my Facebook page and keeps in touch.

:)

Now for a game of Headbands with the boys.



No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive