Monday, May 16, 2016

Bohemian Rhapsody

Yes, the radio is on and surprise ... they're playing a bit of Queen today.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Mine wasn't too bad at all. Netball was stupidly early on Saturday. That led to a really busy day which ended in mango margaritas ... so yay. :)
Yesterday was more relaxed.

Woke at 4:30 this morning and have no idea why. It's way earlier than usual. Just about need a nap now. Remembered to put a sachet of soup in my bag this morning - drinking that has helped.

I've been writing today. Tweaking a scene from last week and taking it further. It's a bit of a shocker and no matter how many times I read it and fiddle with it ... it's still a shocker. (The content not the writing. Just to clarify.)

Think I've decided to launch PSYCHOBYTE  - well, I've decided to make a cake, so that pretty much means something will happen. Still haven't made a decision as to whether it will be a public something or a private something.
It could be both I suppose?
I could do an online launch via Facebook and have a private party at the same time.  Either way, I'm pretty sure cake will be available for anyone who wants some via the shop. (Presuming we're still trading in July.)

Meanwhile ... I'm writing, just not fast like usual. Feels more like a snails pace actually. Being behind isn't as irksome as it once would've been. I'm not sure if that's good or bad for my writing ... I must try and write some short stuff at some stage. Perhaps I should leave that until I've finished this book!

Finally got Breezy to accept that her hair has to be tied up every day. Someone in her class is constantly passing nits around and it's freaking painful for long curly haired kids! (And their mother!!)

This morning I did her hair ... in a low french plait that curved around her head.

Breezy




She loved it. Not sure how she wants her hair tomorrow. As long as it doesn't take me long to do I'll be happy. :)

I also need to do something with this screenplay.
Now that it's finished properly and ready for something to happen.

It needs life. (Don't they all?)

I'm sure I'll figure out the next step. Just tired at the moment and that takes too much brain power. :)



Meanwhile, I should get back to this story.

burning bridges


No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive