Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Ghost Riders In The Sky

Good morning!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas ... and the New Year treats you well.

Just after Christmas I jumped back into writing - writing the next kiwi book and having a tonne of fun doing so.
Rather enjoying Veronica and her family. This coming weekend I'll be writing again - a lot. I'll be hiding in the words to feel better about The Knight being home in Perth and me being stuck here. :(

We're currently listening to Johnny Cash (CD's that belonged to The Knight's dad) - both of us love Johnny Cash. Funny that. :) Nah, not really. We like a lot of the same stuff - it's because we've known each other since birth.



Over at the Admins Villa in the Wairarapa.






Summer in Upper Hutt - it's been pretty awesome so far :)

No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive