Sunday, August 16, 2015

The rain just keeps on coming

Evening,

Yes, I know, I've been remiss in my blogging. That might be a good thing or it might mean that something happened that I KNEW I shouldn't talk about in public, so, I have stayed away.
Oddly sensible of me.
Moving on.

Things in that regard have improved or should I say the original status quo has resumed.

The bookshop is moving along nicely.

Writer's Plot was good fun on Saturday. I'd looked at a couple of books as potential resources, one was a big ol' flop. I don't appreciate being treated like an imbecile with no imagination. Bit of a waste of money but there ya go. The other was pretty good.

I've been working on something for the last few weeks - it takes awhile. It wasn't going to be a re-write. It was just a tidy up. But, ya know. Stuff happens. It's not a total re-write, really I guess it is a tweak - just of almost all of it. hahaha
Actually enjoying it too.
Always was a great story and now it's a better story.
This will also be the first book launched from our shop - seemed smarter to use one of us as a guinea pig, so we can fine tune the process. Fun.
Yes, this is the book I'm writing under another name. What fun. And no, that persona will never have social media accounts. I have enough to do in that regard with mine, Ellie's, and the shop accounts!

Today I decided to invest in me.
I signed up (God our dollar SUCKS ASS at the moment, just so you know) for James Patterson's MasterClass on writing. Only 3 lessons in and loving it.
Never stop  learning.
I'll let you know how it goes.

Right now it's hot chocolate time.


:)






No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive