Saturday, July 18, 2015

Slip sliding away

Morning world.

It's Saturday - fairly warm but raining. Bugger.

The nth byte novel is coming along nicely. About 7 chapters in. Pretty pleased with that. It's even been titled. Metabyte.
I'm not explaining the title - I think it'll be self explanatory when it's read.

Been having a lot of fun with the story - which is how I roll. No point writing if it isn't fun for me. Yes, it is all about me. :)

Think we've decided on Danni Lane as the pen name for the kiwi book/series. Such fun.

I should have edits back from my editor soon for psychobyte. That'll be interesting. New editor too, so that'll make it twice as interesting for me.

I heard the weather is shit at home this weekend - hope everyone stays safe.




No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive