Sunday, March 1, 2015

Little bit lost I think ...

Haven't had a lot of breathing room in the last few months (six months) but now both projects are finished.

So ... I'm kinda lost really.

Finished projects and nothing else looming. Well, that's not quite true I guess, there's a question. I keep hearing it.
"I don't even know what I'm looking at." Ellie is says it and has been saying it for weeks - every time she thinks I'm listening. I don't know that I want to know what she's looking at. :) I certainly don't want to know yet.

I should probably concentrate on something else for awhile, I don't feel like writing.

The Knight was telling me what he thought of Mo Mhuirnin last night (he likes it. The story is in Array). He said he can see why Dave wanted me to write more - make a novel out of it, he also said he can understand how hard it would be to write a novel like that. (Set in 1714 Ireland.)
It is hard to write when I usually write contemporary thrillers. A historic romance? The language differences alone make it difficult. I'd have to set aside a lot of time and shut Ellie up to do it. I guess maybe now is as good a time as any to do that?
Yeah I really don't want to.
It's way up there with tweaking the kiwi book, don't want to do that either. Not sure why really. I just don't want to.
Might try something with that one though. Something just came to me. So, maybe, there is hope.
Yeah? Nah? Maybe?
I need to find something to do between books!

This is the time I like to create forensic furnishings - when I'm between projects. Would be super handy if Spotlight actually sold fabric online! But they don't. They sell sewing machines and other such things - stuff I would NEVER buy without seeing!
Would also be handy if there was a Spotlight or fabric store akin to Spotlight out here in the valley.
The Girl Wonder's blood spattered (arterial) school bag needs replacing - it's wearing on the bottom. I could possibly extend the life of it a bit by lining it ... but it really should be replaced. I need some heavyweight calico.

Hope you're having a good weekend!!

Edited to add:
Spent ALL day messing with the kiwi book. It's now a thing. Who knew?
This is the cover (minus ISBN's and barcode which go on last)- as decided by The Girl Wonder.




 

No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive