Tangled up in Blue - competition:
1st: A signed paperback of DATABYTE
2nd: A signed paperback of SOUNDBYTE.
3rd: A signed paperback of TORRENT.
1. Open to residents of New Zealand and Australia only.
2. People who do either or both of the following will get an extra surprise if they win the competition …
- Tweet this competition using the hashtag #ByteComp
- Share the competition on their Facebook page (please tag my page so Admins and I know)
3. Answers MUST be sent to us via Private Message via the Facebook page. Anyone posting answers in the comment section of this post will be instantly disqualified!
4. Competition closes on September 25, 2014 at 5 PM (NZDT).
5. There are 3 prizes and therefore 3 winners. Judges decision is final.
6. Winners will be notified on September 27th, 2014.
Answer the following questions. (No, it’s not hard ALL the answers can be found in “Tangled Up in Blue” the SSA Kurt Henderson story that is freely available from my website. Here’s the link!)
1. What is Kurt’s role within Delta A?
2. Why was Sam jumpy at a crime scene?
3. What did Ellie call Flunitrazepam?
4. What was Steven Krill’s occupation?