Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesday?

Seemed more like Wednesday when I woke up.
:)

I've been working this morning. Quite well, in fact. Enjoying this story (yes, I always do enjoy them). The twists are getting really interesting. For the life of me I don't know what two car thieves have to do with a psychotic killer. I know I will eventually, but right now ... clueless.
That does make it fun for me though.

Seems the poetry on Saturday has awakened something in the Writer's Plot folk. The group page was awash with poems yesterday. Most enjoyable reading. Lot of fun was happening there.

Yesterday (Monday, because today is not Wednesday as I first thought it might have been) I was out with Cyndi at North City Plaza. I think I ate enough chocolate to get me through the next few weeks. I actually felt sick after eating a piece of chocolate mousse (not mouse, good grief) cake, drinking a dark hot chocolate and eating a mango chocolate at Butlers. Not kidding. I have discovered my chocolate limit!!
Apart from feeling ill, it was a fun day.
I almost took out an older lady but foot tapping her crutch (by accident) ... and Cyndi managed to hit a kid in the face with her bags of shopping (clothes so not hard stuff). We probably won't go back to North City for awhile ...

Tomorrow (which is Wednesday? I'll get the hang of the week) I'm out for coffee with author Brian O'Sullivan. Whom I have never met. So maybe a spot of internet stalking prior ... so I know who I'm looking for?
Yeah, I think so.
I'll do something about that soon.

The rest of today looms ... I've run out of sweet potato soup so pizza for lunch seems like a go.

I need to start giving Sunday some thought.
It's The Oracle's birthday on Monday and we're having her afternoon tea on Sunday.
So thinking ... which will lead to baking and other such things. There needs to be a cake.
65 is important.
The Oracle is important.

Meanwhile, it's lunchtime?

And it's not Wednesday.





55









No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive