Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Why Aren't You Dead?

Listening to 100,000,000 Bon Jovi Fans Can't Be Wrong, in case you were wondering about the blog title. :)

Busy day today.
Not quite as much fun as yesterday but all in all a good day.
Worked.
Always good. Actually was awesome. Went right through the databyte ms again - accepting changes ... making notes, changing a few smaller things, fixed the eye color fuck up.
Reminded myself I'm going to have to actually sit down and write up the character maps for a few characters so that doesn't happen again! Yes indeedy. :)

*The Radio Saved My Life Tonight.

So now, it's just the three slightly bigger things I need to tweak. They're not huge, just a little tricky, which makes them fun to play with. I could've finished it today. But I'm enjoying being back in this part of Ellie's world so I'm going to spread it over a few days. :) (Yep, because I can.)

*Taking It Back.

It's different (in a good way) being back here inside databyte. I'm a full novel and then some ahead of databyte now writing wise, having just recently started work on the 8th byte novel. So going backwards ... it's easy, it's fun ... I enjoy it.

*Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

As for the rest of today ... had some errands to run and people to see.
Organised lunch on Monday with an old friend - which means much laughter.
Eric is coming over for coffee on Thursday.
Started thinking about the next Writers Plot challenge story - which I really need to just write. I'll do that on Friday/Saturday.

*Miss Fourth of July

The dates are sorted for next years Writer's Plot. So, yeah, we're going into our 3rd year at Upper Hutt Library. That's kinda cool.
We'll finish up on Dec 7th and re-start on Jan 18th - and it'll be fortnightly from then, as usual.
Have a group picnic on Dec 1.
Should be lots of fun.

*Open All Night

I didn't sleep well last night. Woke at 2:30 and thought it was 5. Very disappointed to find it wasn't. Was awake until 4. Talk about annoying. Don't think I used enough words yesterday - and I needed to use them. :)
Must use more tonight so that doesn't happen again!

Have a fairly impressive bruise on my thigh that's been bugging me all day. It's what happened when I stood up to refill my wine glass and I couldn't tell how far away I was from the corner of my desk. Ouch.

On that note, I'm going to go find something to watch on telly ... not liking my chances to be fair. Might end up watching The Walking Dead on demand, don't think I saw last weeks episode.

Keep an eye out on the website - there'll be a new short story up there sometime tomorrow.

xx








No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive