Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Writing shorts stories

I have a list of things that need doing before Saturday.
I mentioned it in my blog yesterday (it was Monday yesterday??).

It's now October 1.
All three Ellie Conway/Byte short stories are finished.
Woo freaking hoo!!

Tomorrow "I'm With You" will be up here, on Ellie's blog, on Ellie's Tumblr and on my website ... it's a little story that came about because Delta eat a lot of pizza and October is National Pizza month. :)

On the October 27 "Starting All Over Again" will be up here, on Ellie's blog, on Ellie's Tumblr and on my website ... it's a story about mother-in-laws for National mother-in-law day.

On October 31 "Pictures of You" will be up here, on Ellie's blog, on Ellie's Tumblr and on my website ... it's a story about psychic awareness, for Increase your Psychic Awareness Day.

I'm winning today. In more ways than one. :)

Icing image sorted. Tomorrow I'll go and order it, and probably get the cake iced BEFORE I leave on Sunday. Woo hoo!

Still have to sort all the WP short stories out, but that's a tomorrow task.

Then it's finish the tweaking to databyte - am over 65% through it now, so well on track to have that back with Jayne before I head south.

Feeling good.
Can't wait to get away for a few days.
Especially knowing I can relax and won't be taking my laptop!!





No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive