Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Gearing up and getting excited...

We're counting down now to the release of  Soundbyte (the 5th _byte novel)  - which will be a May event!

Because I am feeling quite generous I thought we'd start the ball rolling by giving away some digital copies of terrorbyte - the 2nd _byte novel.

To be in to win a copy (I'm planning on giving away a number of copies so your chances are good) you need to share this blog link somewhere, for example; on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn, Reddit, Stumbleupon.   (If you use Tumblr you need to tag Ellie: because I don't use Tumblr as me!)

 Just make sure you do tag me (or Ellie) in the share so I know or post the link to your link in the comments section on Facebook.

AND 'like' my Facebook page. (If you already do like my page and have shared the link - then you're gold!)


The more you share the more chances you have - which seems fair.

To re-cap: Share the link to this post (tag me or post your link in the comments section on Facebook) AND 'like' my Facebook page - and you're in to win a digital copy of terrorbyte.

(Terrorbyte has always kinda felt like the red-headed stepchild of the _byte series... maybe that's why it is still secretly my favorite).

Winners will be announced via Facebook on Friday night (March 22nd).

Have fun. :)

xx



No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive