Tuesday, February 26, 2013

When things aren't what they seem

... which is pretty much always, if we are being honest here. It's rare for a story not to evolve into something twisty as I write it.

And it has.

And it's messy and fun and I rather like it. Less impressed with all the reading I had to do on uranium and plutonium.
So many numbers, so much science blah blah blah.
If I didn't have a headache before...

Also, there's the little matter of the number of red-flags sent up by my Googling things like "Weapons of Mass Destruction." "Plutonium - 239" "Uranium - 238" "How to make a nuclear weapon." - yeah that one was probably a BIG flag.
Now I know more than I ever needed to and must immediately lose some of this geeky knowledge. :)

And I thought this was an in-between novel about a serial killer.

Yeah. No.

New Zealand book month starts on March 1st.

Meanwhile... Breezy is lying on the couch unable to move her head/neck properly due to swollen glands and a sore throat. She's on antibiotics for the first time this year.

Not fun.




No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive