Thursday, February 28, 2013

What's next?

In two days, 'A Writer's Plot: a place for scheming and intrigue' returns to the Upper Hutt Library.
March 2 1:30PM in the Rotary room. 

When I started this workshop/group last June, I had no idea how much fun it would be (and work) or how much I'd enjoy the company of everyone involved. And I certainly did not expect to miss everyone over the summer.
I took a break because I needed to.
The plan was to come back refreshed and ready for a new year.
Plan failed.
Stress levels still at an all time high but that's become the new normal, so, dealing with the stress is now normal.

Meanwhile - super excited about Writer's Plot on Saturday.
I can't wait to see everyone and meet the new people (I think we have a few) and get the first challenge of the year underway. Such fun! (Well I think it'll be fun, not sure how many of my plotters will find it so...)

Looking forward to seeing this bunch of ratbags:



And the missing ones... lol









Also, have a rather cool thing happening at the library on March 8th... in the evening. I do believe there will be a story in the newspaper about that next week. (With photos, I know this because I was asked if the Library could use my photo. lol)
The event is a Book Month event... "A Q&A with Cat and Leon."
That'll be fun. And I know Leon and I will enjoy ourselves - there's wine, what more can I say?

And today... I shall come up with some kind of storyboard for the freaking trailer and also get some writing done.
Feb 50k failed.
We're half way there... (living on a prayer)
Yeah, that's going to be stuck in my head all day... but there are worse songs. :)









1 comment:

LatteJunkie said...

Loving how the "boys" are hiding at the back... We'll have to change that for this year's class photo :D

I see you...

Blog Archive