Wednesday, February 13, 2013

If you ask me how I'm doing...

I'll say I'm doing just fine.

It was after two am before I got to sleep this morning. I was awake again at 5:30. That's going to make for a long day.

But at 5:30 what seemed to be an approaching logistical nightmare became very clear and easily solved. So yay for the way my brain works at 5:30 am.

I am currently fighting the cat for my breakfast... she keeps trying to eat my lemon yogurt. Silly animal. At least she leaves my coffee alone... Romeo likes coffee.

Action Man is reading soundbyte - hopefully he'll be finished by tomorrow night. He hasn't said if he likes the changes or not. He liked it before, he's reading it again, that's pretty much all I need to know.

Valentines day is crap.
Just putting that out there.
It really is.

It's really hard to eat my breakfast this morning. (Not just because the cat is trying to steal it.) Guess it's because I was awake most of the night but also there seems to be way more coconut in this new box of Berry Nice Muesli. I've never noticed coconut in it before. Not enjoying its excessive use.

Wonder when my audio copy of killerbyte will arrive... still haven't heard back from the Royal NZ Blind Foundation. In fact they didn't reply to my email with the signed contract. That's a bit slack. Maybe I should poke them with a pointy stick.

Time to get the kids up.





No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive