Thursday, February 14, 2013

Here's the thing...

So, the library is planning an event.

"A night with Cat and Leon."

Fun? You betcha.

The format is a Q & A. Which will be so much fun - so get your thinking caps on and come up with some questions. :)
We'll also be doing a reading or two.
That's where it gets a little tricky.
(And easier for Leon - he's got one book out now and hopefully two more this year.)
For me, tricksy.

The event is before the launch of soundbyte  - so do I read from that or from flashbyte or exacerbyte or terrorbyte or killerbyte? Or read from a short story? OMG so much choice. :)

This is most definitely a fun kind of problem to have.

It'll grow into a fun exercise later (once the next week or so is over)... and there'll be wine. I love our library. They really know how to have an event.

Even more fun - is this event is only a week after the first meeting of 'A Writer's Plot' for the year and that is cause for a library celebration too. Such fun.

These joyful things are my focus right now because positive fun is where its at. And because this weekend will be all kinds of crappy and shitty and just plain awful and it starts with 3 hours on the Ferry - 3 long boring hours by myself on the Ferry. Will be nice to have no child yapping constantly - BUT, I won't have my laptop so won't be able to take full advantage of the silence to work. Kindle is charged. Need to hit Amazon tomorrow and find something to read though... have read everything on my kindle.

Meanwhile:
What do ya think of this?



1 comment:

Tara said...

I like the cover!

I see you...

Blog Archive