Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12 and it's awesomeness.

That's right, it's 12/12/12 today...

None of us will see that date again.
It makes it kinda special.

Also, it's my birthday.

*cough splutter* years ago I was born, dead... so you know, every day since has been pretty awesome. :)

Today, we're having a picnic at the park. No school for Breezy. Squealer has already finished school for the year.
This morning I am having morning tea with the Mayor (nothing to do with my birthday, but still fabulous that it happens to be my birthday).

At 12:12 I will have a glass of bubbles in my hand at the park... and that will be my day.

Although to be honest, this evening I'll probably be watching Keen Eddie on DVD. (Surprise, I know about my birthday presents from Action Man!) But that depends on me being coherent and there are bubbles involved today...so Keen Eddie might have to wait until tomorrow!

Meanwhile, it's very early, Dave isn't even on the radio yet... I turned Classic Hits on (in preparation) and "Living on a Prayer" is playing.
Yes, I think that's a sign that today will be awesome. :)

Enjoy your 12/12/12.

:-)






No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive