Friday, November 30, 2012

Hello Friday...

Yep, Friday again.

Seems that the year has zapped by at warp speed.

Yesterday I had coffee with L.W. Wedgwood. That was fun and no doubt we will do it again soon. It's nice to have another thriller author around. :-)

Tomorrow is December. (Birthday season for us.)

Today The Boy Wonder got the job he wanted. He's now Central Region Visual Merchandiser for Hallenstein's. He's been with the company for 4 yrs I think. Understandably he's super excited about this promotion as he should be, it's pretty damn good!!

Tomorrow I have to make a princess cake for Breezy. At this point I am leaning heavily toward buying a cake. I hate making cakes. I do. I used to be good at it and now I'm not, so I hate making cakes.
When you think about it (I can justify damn near anything given enough time) it makes more sense to buy a cake, what with all the other birthday things I am required to make.

There was awesome cuteness a few minutes ago - typically Missy moved before I could reach my phone and snap a pic. It started out like... (see the pic below) and ended with Romeo turning around and lying his head on the cat and them being cheek to cheek. Oh, our Romeo has come along way in 18 mths!



Also, I sent databyte to Rebel. (yep the 6th Byte novel)

Databyte:

When information becomes misinformation how much of what you see should you believe?
  
When information becomes misinformation, the result is mayhem for Supervisory Special Agent Ellie Conway. Wanted for a murder she didn’t commit and on the run from the FBI and Metro, Ellie has to protect an actor with close ties to Delta A from a serious threat while trying to clear her name.






No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive