Monday, November 12, 2012

As Tuesday Approaches...

I thought I might write a blog... you know, because I haven't since Friday and it's almost Tuesday.
(What more reason do I need?)

Ellie blogged earlier today. She was a tad ticked off about something/someone - nothing new there really.

So, how was your weekend?

Mine was pretty good, thanks for asking.

We had another truly hilarious Writer's Plot meeting on Saturday. A few of us laughed so much there were tears. You really can't ask for more than that. :)

There is only one more "Writer's Plot" meeting this year... that's kinda sad. As much as I am looking forward to a break, I'm also going to miss my band of merry writers. (Thank goodness for Facebook and Twitter!)
We officially start back on March 2nd @ Upper Hutt Library with 2 hours every fortnight instead on the supposed hour... supposed because it's pretty much always been 2 hours. :)
I am prepared for new folk to join us in March. We will all have to go back to wearing our name tags for a little while! :)
(And I will need to make some more...)

Breezy lost her first baby tooth today. She actually lost it. It fell out, she had it in her hand and was playing on the field at school and she dropped it. The kids searched for ages but the tiny tooth is lost.
She was quite concerned about whether the tooth fairy would find it.
We've come to the conclusion that she probably has an app that helps her locate lost teeth. Seems reasonable.
AND
Squealer got an Excellence in her French exam. We're pretty freaking delighted with that!

That's about it really.

Hope you're all well.

xx




No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive