Monday, October 15, 2012

It's Monday.... YES!!

Monday is a happy day. Extra happy this Monday.
School is back.
Hooray!

Meanwhile - I'm going over the edits.

Okay, I'm not, I'm writing this... drinking coffee and enjoying the peace... okay not peace, enjoying Bon Jovi AND no one is whining about wanting to watch Disney. Do you have an idea how glorious that is?

I need to make the most of this week because next Monday is a fucking holiday!

Really.
It's like some horrid form of torture.

This morning I had an email with an idea in it. That is quite unusual, emails contain all manner of things but few contain ideas. This one did. What's more it's started us thinking and there may well be a title emerging for the screenplay!
Not before time, quite frankly.

What are your plans for this week?




No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive