Simple question, right?
A title tells you what to expect in a book. Or it should.
And mine do.
1. Killerbyte - tells you the story has something to do with a killer and computer tech.
2. Terrorbyte - tells you there could be terrorists involved or a terrifying situation and also, yes, computer tech again.
3. Exacerbyte - (is my favorite title) this hopefully suggests an exacerbation of the previous novel and yes, computer tech.
4. Flashbyte - Hopefully conveys several ideas but all to do with memory and again computer tech.
5. Soundbyte - self explanatory? It's got a lot to do with sound bites and again computer tech.
And now it gets tricky.
The next byte novel is about dismemberment, an actor, photographs and stalkers. (Just quickly.)
Admin One offered Stagebyte as an idea.
Which at first sounded good.
Problem is the more you say it the more it sounds like a parody.
I can't live with that.
It's gone weird.
I need a new byte name for this particular book.
It's driving me crazy.
I'm back to calling it unnamedbyte while I wait for inspiration.
It shouldn't be this hard.
Time to go wandering through tech jargon sites and so forth I think. :)