Monday, May 14, 2012

What a weekend!! (Yes, in a good way)

Okay so Mother's Day weekend is done and I have to say it was the best ever. Kids pulled out all the stops. Action Man was fabulous.
I'm feeling the love.

Squealer made me this very cool cake (she also bought me an emerald ring - okay daddy bought it for her to give me...)


























Her first ever cake and the first time she's decorated a cake. So impressed!!

The big kids were also pretty darned cool this weekend.
This fabulous notebook and pen from Miss Beck:


















And choccies from The Boy Wonder:













And this from Trishy:



















And today - such joy!!


















Am feeling the love!!

Last night we had a fabulous dinner with The Admins. Admin One made my favorite pudding and it was such a fun night. We planned Queens Birthday weekend - a weekend of cooking and fun. Can hardly wait.

Today I finished a short story for The Nun and Dragon anthology. It didn't go at all the way I thought it would and quite took me by surprise. That's gotta be a good thing.

I also had the opportunity to Skype with an author up in Auckland - such fun!! I'm hoping we can Skype her into the Writer's Group from the library in June.

Was a wet walk to school and back this morning. Romeo wasn't as impressed as he usually is with his  morning walk, which amused me. He didn't even want to stop and enjoy the fuss one of the teachers at school always make of him!

So, there you have it Mother's Day and Monday all rolled into one.

How was your weekend??

No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive