Saturday, May 19, 2012

Been a busy week...

But I am around - so fear not!

I just haven't had time to blog. :)
This week I was over at Melissa's Imaginarium. I had a lot of fun answering her questions and reading the comments left!
Early this week and last night I was working on the unnamedbyte - there has been a massive word count rise, and the story is getting darn exciting.
The rest of the week was spent doing other things. (Obviously.)

Breezy got busy and learned to use Windows Movie Maker - she still needs help (she is only 6) but is pretty freaking good at giving orders directing. Lorenza mentioned that she needed another Breezy vid... and this was the result:



Much fun was had!

What else?

Action Man replaced my missing "The Bodyguard" movie... he's sweet like that. So last night I watched it. I still love it. Must've inspired me - because afterwards I wrote 3k plus in the new (unnamed) novel.

Oh yeah, earlier I finished my short story for the Nun and Dragon anthology. Turned out to be more fun than I thought and completely different than I imagined. Also, apparently I knew all the names of the Apostles. Surprised myself.
I sent the story off after a reading by an excellent proof reader. The story was received with joy and amusement.
:)

Today we were out almost all day.

I got home late this afternoon and spent some time drafting a new fleece sweatshirt pattern for me. I made two tops this evening. Also cut out scarves for the kids and made a beanie for Squealer. She wants a top like one of the ones I made - so it's back to Spotlight tomorrow!

Tomorrow we're off to meet the usual suspects at a less than usual place. Such fun. :D

Looking forward to writing all next week. Loving how this new novel is shaping up.

Also, may only be a week or so before the Flashbyte paperbacks are available. Exciting.

So, how was your week??

2 comments:

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Cat, I just read your interview over at Melissa's and it was great! I am your newest follower and can't wait to read your books.

Kathy M.

Cat Connor said...

Hi Kathy,

Thank you so much for stopping by and staying!
Hope you enjoy reading the Byte books as much as I did writing them.

Cheers,
Cat xx

I see you...

Blog Archive