Monday, March 26, 2012

TERRORBYTE competition

Terrorbyte competition:

This competition will run until Saturday March 31st -5PM, NZ time!
The paperback competition is open to New Zealand residents. The eBook competition is open to anyone overseas.

Terrorbyte - the 2nd Byte novel.

Ellie Conway is back: wisecracking, kicking ass and using her psycho-prophetic talents to grapple with a murderer with ulterior motives, secreted behind a series of grotesque crimes.

Now a Supervisory Special Agent, Ellie is confronted with a series of terrifying crimes. She and her team race to solve murders and to try to find the connections. Could it be that the murders are somehow connected to The Butterfly Foundation? A charitable organization formed by Ellie and her husband Mac, to offer support and sanctuary to the children of mentally ill parents. The case takes a strange twist when a Russian FSB Agent, Misha Praskovya, joins her team. His actions lead Ellie to believe that he knows more than he is prepared to admit about the perpetrators of the murders.



New Zealand residents only:

In 100 words or less tell Admin One and Admin Bubbles why you’d like to win a signed paperback of terrorbyte, also we want you to “like” my Facebook page and/or tweet this competition. Please make sure we can contact you and mention that you are in New Zealand. (So we know if you’re entering for the paperback or ebook.)



Overseas (everywhere but New Zealand):

In 100 words or less tell Admin One and Admin Bubbles why you’d like to win either a Kindle or ePub version of terrorbyte, also we want you to “like” my Facebook page and/or tweet this competition.
Please make sure we can contact you and mention which country you are from… yes, we’re nosy.
The winner can also request a kindlegraph which is as close as possible to a signed ebook.




6 comments:

Kirsty Ward said...

In 100 words or less? I adore Cat's books, I thing she's the most amazing author, and love that she's even will to talk to us lowly readers on social media sites. I can't wait to read this book - still waiting for my library to buy it! I'm in New Zealand. admin@mummybrain.com

Cealarenne said...

Aaarrggh! I thought I was too late. Why would I want this book? Why wouldn't I? So fantastic seeing strong thriller writers coming out of this country. I cannot wait to get a hold of this book. I've already 'liked' it. If I could 'love' it, I would. I'm a Kiwi so yes, the hard copy would thrill me to bits. Thanks Cat.

Yvonne Eve said...

Because I've never heard of this author even though I'm a Kiwi interested in the genre. Oh, and this is not the reason, but I just have to mention I love the cover, particularly the font.

Jason Payne said...

Dear "One" and "Bubbles", I'm a homesick ex-pat Kiwi living in London (heart strings tugging here I hope!)and am completely addicted to NZ crime fiction, which I try to support as often as I can.
Regardless of a "win" or not I'm looking forward to trying out one of Cat Connor's novels - I'm gutted I've not come across your work before, a great idea for a novel! :)

lizardtattoo said...

After finishing Killerbyte I have been looking everywhere for the sequel but not even during a stay in Wellington last December did I find it, let alone in the Netherlands where I live. I simply MUST know what happened to Ellie and Mac, so I am hoping for a digital copy.

Cat Connor said...

The Admins are drinking but have decided on Jason Payne... bless you Jason all the way over there in London.
A digital copy will wing its way to you in the morning!

Cat xx

I see you...

Blog Archive