Thursday, March 22, 2012

Killerbyte Competition!


So, here’s the thing:


I have a copy each of killerbyte, terrorbyte and exacerbyte sitting on my desk… and I want to give them away. One by one.

So that’s three competitions.

The first is for killerbyte.

It’s an easy competition BUT only open to NZ residents. (That means you must have a NZ address.)

To be in to win you need to “like” my Facebook page (if you already do then you’re half way there! If not you can do that right from the blog - click on "like" on the right side of the page) and then leave a comment on this blog:

In 100 words or less, tell my Admins why you should win a signed copy of killerbyte.
- and make sure we can contact you should you win!!

This is a short competition.

It closes at 5PM on Sunday March 25th.

Get in quick, be creative, and remember this is the first of 3 competitions.

What are you waiting for?


The competition will be judged by Admin One and Admin Bubbles with help from Action Man if required.
I will sign the book and send it but I will not be involved in the choosing of a winner.

Cat xx

The winner will be announced on Sunday night.

Don't forget to "like" my facebook page - it's all part of the contest. ;-)




6 comments:

Kiwicraig said...

I would like to win a copy of KILLERBYTE because i have read and enjoyed FLASHBYTE, and I would love to see how Agent Ellie Conway's story started...

Cat has my email address for contact if I win.

Officer in Charge said...

Dear Admin One and Admin Bubbles,
I should win a signed copy of Killerbytes because I wish to study the best of crime fiction writing from a master of the form. I am but a humble acolyte at the feet of Cat Connor, and owning a copy of her book would bring me one step closer to that mistress of awesomeness. Clearly, from my sales so far of Murder in the Second Row, I have much to learn from her exalted prose.


Bev Robitai

brobitai at xtra dot co dot nz

Anonymous said...

I shall like to win a copy as I have recently just been introduced to these amazing thrillers, and now I have heard quite a bit about the characters, I'm feeling in a spooky way that I'm starting to know these people. I'm intrigue to obtain for myself one of these books and begin finding out more.... want to get lost inside this world because after all, not much really happens where I live, but I'd like that to change! May my world expand....! You know how to contact me. =)

Adam Leask said...

Clearly, I would love to win a signed copy of one of Cat’s books. The fact that we can have such a talented New Zealander writing riveting fiction is awesome and I’d love to have one of these books as centerpiece of my bookcase!

WOOKIE said...

What all these guys said ;)

Cat Connor said...

Thank you very much for your entries guys, after much deliberations the Admins have decided that winner is....... Adam!!
Congratulations, Cat Connor will be in touch with you soon!!

Stayed tuned for the Terrorbyte book competition coming soon.....

Admin One and Admin Bubbles

I see you...

Blog Archive