Monday, February 13, 2012

Saint Paddy's day will be fun this year...

Yes it will.

It will also be the launch day for FLASHBYTE.

MARCH 17. MARCH 17. MARCH 17. MARCH 17. MARCH 17. MARCH 17. MARCH 17.

Yes, that's right, it's official.

Now, Admins and I must plan the party and come up with suitable theme... was pretty easy when everything could just have a monarch butterfly on it and be suitably Terrorbyte/exacerbyte ready. This time, no such luck.
This time it's all about memories and memory storage.

You know there are very few 'flashdrive' like decorations out there... slack really. What do geeks have at their parties?? Come on, people! Surely they must have decorations?

Maybe I'll choose something else as the focus... maybe I'll go with rifles, missing mail, bank robbery and SWAT? :)

Meanwhile...
I need reviews and blurbs. Anyone?

Also... these are fun.
(No clue what happened to the media company that were going to do my trailer... I'm suspecting they're still reading?)





And a wee heads up: Rebel is now an American company, and our books will be disappearing for a wee bit (day or so) from Amazon as details are updated regarding publisher etc.

I'm reinstating the Interrogation series starting April Fool's Day... and running as long as I have people willing to be subjected to my special brand of crazy. If you'd like to take part, let me know.
Looking for a few people who aren't writers/editors too, it's nice to break it up a bit and have a look at other creative pursuits.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I can help with a review!! And for the theme, something to do with the ..... oh maybe I should tweet you so I don't give anything away??

Cat Connor said...

Tweet me!!! :)

I see you...

Blog Archive