Thursday, January 5, 2012

"As long as you're a part of me

this song will play on endlessly."

It's not often these days that I think about the Bay City Rollers or feel the urge to play those old albums. I can no longer play the original vinyl - they are long gone. But I do have a few CD's.

For whatever reason today I wanted to hear "Dedication". And then I ended up wandering down memory lane and posting a bunch of BCR video's on Facebook.






Then I got the phone call.

So I posted a bunch more.

And maybe I'll post more later.

Maybe I won't. Who the fuck knows.

There are a few people I'd like to talk to right now - sadly two of them are dead, two are in Brisbane, two are in Vriginia, and one is in Christchurch. Way to spread yourselves about people! lol

Luckily I have my glorious Admins. So, because this makes me smile every single time I hear it... hear is a slice of Admin heaven.


No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive