Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday

Well it would be if I'd worried about it at all.

That was some Nana wisdom for you.
Hope you enjoyed it.

It's the day after my birthday - which was typically pretty crap really. It was the same as every other day. Which I suppose doesn't make it crap, it just makes it usual. So, it was pretty usual really.

Moving right along.

It's the day after.

I have a ton of things to do - because apparently there is only one more weekend until the fat man tries to squish his self down our chimney... well, bugger! I'm not ready for this.

Last night I finally finished painting the fabric I've been painting for what-seems-like months. So, yay!
Now I  just have to sit my backside down at the sewing machine and finish what I intend to make. Let's hope I can squeeze that in this week, between school events, cleaning, baking, buying presents, trying to decide what this years Christmas dinner will be - turkey is off the menu - it's too freaking expensive this year ($70 for a turkey, ridiculous!), hopefully I'll get some writing in somewhere and there is a Christmas party to attend on Friday.

Every other year I'm well organised by now, and all I need to do is get the kids decorating the tree... not this year.
This year turned to custard with work sapping my energy and will to do anything really.
Thankfully that's looking up now.
Here's hoping the improvement is rapid and there isn't another three years of frustration before I start seeing some results.

Meanwhile - today I need to get Christmas paper and wrap presents to send south - that needs to be a priority, along with getting K's present sorted/sent. It's easier this year, have his wish list, chosen the gift - just have to have it sent to him.

Seems to be hot and rainy - ick! Not looking forward to the walk to UH then!!

Hope you're all having a good week!

This is the cuteness of the day yesterday:

No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive