Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wonder what it is...

Do you ever get the feeling that something amazing is about to happen?
But you have no clue where it comes from or what the amazing thing is... it's simply a feeling. Almost like adrenaline flooding your system.

Yeah?

Me too.

Wonder what causes it.

It's Wednesday night. TVs fun night. Comedy after comedy and then Harry's Law. I should probably do some baking for the kids for tomorrow (and the rest of the week). I don't see it happening tonight. I want to bake. I just can't be bothered. It's the cleaning up... oh who am I kidding... it's the going into the kitchen and actually baking that's causing this lack of productivity. I'd sooner hang out on the sofa tonight but then, on the other hand, I'd kinda like some ginger crunch too. Oh well, can't have everything.

It's cold tonight. Spring has fucked off, and was not replaced by summer. We seem to have slipped back to winter again. It's not pleasant.
And that concludes the weather report.

In other news... I may have gotten a bit carried away with my re-writing of sentences that irked me in Flashbyte. I say that because I can see how much red is now splattered across the first few pages... kinda a lot. I should probably finish the tweaking of sentences-that-irk and send this off to Jayne before she has time to get back to the next round of edits.... it's a pain-in-the-ass to have to merge the documents. Which is what will happen if I don't get it to her before she starts on the file she has.

Well, that feeling is still there.

Wonder what it is?

Maybe something cool is going to happen...

If I figure it out, I'll let you know.  :)

It's possible that the email I received this morning is part of this odd internal excitement. I got an email from RedInk who are Rebele's online marketing people - a book club is about to be launched and everyone has decided that killerbyte should be the first title. Squeeee!!!!
Details to follow, all I know so far is that it will happen Nov 1 and stem from Rebele. You all ready to debate topics from killerbyte? Is there anything you want to know about anything that happens in the book?
Any suggestions?

No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive