Monday, October 17, 2011

Dear Monday.

Dear Monday,

You started out with so much promise but that all went out the window when you allowed the children to infect me with their germs.
That's not playing as a good friend is it?
I have to say I am quite disappointed. I expected more from my favorite day of the week.

It may take a few days before I can face you again.

Disappointingly yours,
Cat

PS. I can think of a few ways you could make this up to me.
You could encourage people to buy my books, and also to go buy Torrent. Which is really pretty with it's new cover and it has an extra story now.

(So not only did Monday take a perfectly good day and screw it up - Blogger was a dick too and screwed the links in this post and Bounce! They're now fixed!!)
Here's the cover:

No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive