Monday, October 31, 2011

All Hallows Eve

Yep, it's already October 31st.
Not sure where the year has gone or how it's gone so fast but I'm a bit surprised to find it's November tomorrow.

Today is one of those days that's always been a good day. So, it's going to be a good day. That's just how it is.

Last night I started writing. I don't know what it is exactly. I have no idea what happened to cause the scene that unfolded in front of me, I'm going with it to see where it leads. I know eventually Ellie will tell me what happened to make her so very angry. I don't know if this is a new something or if it is part of the Byte novel I started recently or even if it belongs to Soundbyte. Such is the joy of only getting a little bit of information at a time - and from someone who is so furious she's barely speaking. :)

Ha - Matchbox Twenty "Unwell" just came on the radio. My phone used to play this to anyone who rang me, instead of a boring old ring tone.

Quite liking my new space. I was messing with the panorama setting on my camera - this is kinda what it looks like from my desk...
So I tried again and the end result was weird and kinda funny. I think this is a setting that takes a lot of fiddling with!!

It looks like the wall is three different colors - it's not, lol. Simply where I was standing in relation to the windows. Also - the light blue by my desk... that was my chair, not sure where it went but it took half my tower with it, also everything on my desk seems shrunken!

Must be magic. :)
Whatever, you get the idea.

I'll get all keen about panorama another day and figure it out. Meanwhile, it's All Hallows Eve - and not an orb in sight. They're slipping.

I'm going to go look at what I wrote last night and see if I can figure out what's going on.

Have a nice day.

Remember the dead - they haven't forgotten you.

No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive