Wednesday, September 21, 2011

These days the stars seem out of reach

It's probably not true, but right now, here, today - the stars seem out of reach.

I've spent more time writing about Romeo than I have writing anything else. That's okay, I'm pretty much just killing time anyway. And Romeo is a willing subject as is Missy the fat grey cat.

Limbo is not such a fun place to be. There is stuff that needs doing - blurbs that need requesting and I can't do that at the moment because I don't know what's going on.

It worse when it's not my doing but the result of a lack of communication from other parties. Patience? What fuc'n patience? I have none. I did have some, but it's long since gone... we're now heading into "cutting off nose despite face" territory.
Although I should be able to prevent any rashness for the next day or so - at least there is an email in the works - designed to get us some answers. (Yeah, us, not alone in this, thank God!)
 The problem is - if it's not acknowledged very very quickly... I won't be able to stop myself taking the next step.
Ever seen a Sagittarius really pissed off?? Stick around, it's spectacular!

Meanwhile I need to think about something other than the total destruction of those that fuck with me because that's just not healthy.
 :-)

Last night was Admin One's birthday dinner. Both Admins had a chance to see the "Romeo and the chicken" story, and enjoyed it. (Whew! Now not worried about giving it to Anna.)

I suppose I could open this kiwi story and have some fun killing people/zombies/whoever.

Admins thought I should've been writing notes last night... no need. The Needy Nut-Job we were chuckling about doesn't warrant much note taking - it's not like there is a personality that needs capturing for the story. Needy Nut-Jobs never have much by way of personality, and this one's a stalker - says it all really.

Meanwhile I'm listening to Bon Jovi's These Days album.












No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive