Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tee shirt?? Come on then...

I'm giving away a terrorbyte tee shirt.

It's a white tee shirt, medium sized, unisex, and brand new.

Looks kinda like this but a medium and without Action Man in it...




To go in the draw to win the tee shirt all you need do - is leave me a comment on this blog and tell me who your favorite Byte character is and post a link to my blog on your Twitter or Facebook or whatever.

You have until next Friday at 8AM - that would be Sept 30th. (We're talking New Zealand time here, so don't leave it until the last minute and miss out!) ...

The more the merrier so share the love. :)




(And yes, I will post the tee shirt anywhere in the world.)


4 comments:

Karen from Mentor said...

well duh. ellie of course.

Do I get a free man too?

[I live in hope]

catconnor said...

Oh that would be a fabulous prize!! :)

jeanette marsh said...

Ellie. Vulnerable & strong. Her craziness is her strength.

catconnor said...

Oh, I like that! :)

I see you...

Blog Archive