Monday, August 8, 2011

I do like mondays.

This morning is sunny - the temperature has climbed from a chilly (okay freaking cold) -2.8 to something warmer, -1.  Regardless of the frost on the ground it's a beautiful day.

Yes, I had to scoop a steaming pile of dog poop on the way to school.... and walk it to school and home again. Nice. But, it's still a lovely day.

Now, I'm waiting on a plumber. Having drain issues.

Breezy is at school, but Squealer is not - due to a horrendous headache and a tummy ache. Something more is going on there, and I will get to the bottom of it. Tis sounding very much like anxiety - which seems to be a factor this year but was much lessened last year. Different teacher. This one is not as good for Squealer as her former teacher.
She had only one day off last year and this year there have been a constant parade of illnesses and symptoms. I'm not impressed.

So, today, I should be able to get some work done. Romeo has been walked and is asleep. Think he's still sleeping off yesterdays fun.

Wish I was.

So cold outside!

Currently - good thoughts and positive vibes would be a bonus. Just think movie/tv and killerbyte. That'll help. :D

I hear Bon Jovi's - Bad name on Classic hits - that's my cue to get to work. - Thanks for that guys. :)

Y'all take care now.

No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive