Tuesday, May 10, 2011

We got it going on...

Tuesday May 10, 2011


Yeah, the blog says Monday – it like me prefers EDT. Let’s just go with that shall we?

I noticed something today, there aren’t too many places I can go now and just say what I think. Used to be my blog was that place. Lately I’ve been sneaking over to Ellie’s blog and using that. (No one really knows about her blog so it still feels safe.) Maybe that came out wrong? I don’t mean to say that I don’t feel safe on my own blog, I just mean… things have changed, especially in the last few months. And that maybe my ranting, rambling, and wild gesticulating about life is not appropriate? I know, I just flipped myself off! – What was I thinking?? If you don’t like it, don’t freaking read it.

But even so, I feel like I should write more about writing and so forth (like most other author blogs) but quite honestly there are enough really good blogs about writing out there… y’all don’t need another one from me. In saying that, I am more than happy to answer questions about writing, publishing and so forth – either privately or here on the blog. (If you have any, just holler!)

Possibly trying to curb myself to safe appropriate topics is simply impossible – I’m not that person. (Did you think otherwise? Really? Well, color me surprised!)

I’ve been home a week now. Doesn’t feel like a week. It’s been busy. Very busy.

No doubt some of you saw my earlier post on Flashbyte and the new contract? I think you’ll enjoy it when you eventually get to read it. I enjoyed writing it, very much.

I was looking to see if I had a log line… but if I do (and I’m pretty sure I do) it’ll be on my PC not laptop. So let me see if I can tell you what it’s about.

Flashbyte – well obviously it’s a _Byte series book.

Which means, it’s an Ellie Conway story.

It’s complicated.

Hmm, that’s not a very good description is it?

Flashbyte - in which a terrorist, a bank robber, a murderer, and a cold case twist the past into the present and leave an uncertain future.

I think that pretty much says it all, in a vague and weirdly wonderful way.

So it’s a got a little of all sorts and even some stunt fire. (As in flames… there is also a little bit of shooting, and some other fun stuff.)

Today the song that was wedged in my head the longest was “We got it going on.” – But I think that was only because every time my phone goes that’s what I hear. It could be a lot worse.

There is stuff going on – you’ll hear eventually, until then… have you read Exacerbyte yet??

If you have could you please pop by Amazon and leave a review?

Thank you in advance.

Oh and if you have a paperback and would like a signed bookplate – leave me a message!

And Action Man starts his new job next Tuesday! Woo hoo!!

I think that’s about it.

No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive