Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Some days are fun...

Okay so mostly my days are fun but today was more fun than - say - yesterday!

Today Dionne, Tim, and I went to Heretaunga College. Dionne and Tim were my support people - and amazingly enough neither of them made me laugh from where they sat at the back of the library.
I was talking to year 11 and 12 students about writing. I had a lot more fun than I thought I would. :)

And when it was time to go - I got this:

How pretty is that cyclamen?

And a card.

So Heretaunga students who came to the library to see me today... thank you, you were great!

Now go write something. :)

2 comments:

Heretaunga College Library said...

We loved having you at school Cat. Pics to follow.
Coralie

Cat Connor said...

Got the pics Coralie... I shall post some later! Thank you :)

I see you...

Blog Archive