Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cream Buns

They're almost as bad as custard squares. I am in awe of anyone who can eat one without squirting custard or cream everywhere!
Today - a great big dollop of whipped cream squirted out my raspberry bun and landed splat on my sneakers.

They're gonna stink.

Guess I'm lucky they weren't my sequined ones.

The real reason I buy bottled water when I'm out isn't because I'm thirsty, it's to clean my sticky self up after eating. Really I should just have baby wipes in all my handbags... but then there is the problem of my hands smelling like something nasty. It's true. Baby wipes smell like, well, poop. (Or they do if you've wiped enough baby bums over the years.) Even the ones that aren't scented smell... or could just be me and an association thing?

News?

Do you have any?

I may do, but the state of my mind at the moment means I will remember later (at 3 a.m.) or next week and kick myself for not telling you.

killerbyte is still #1.

Oh, next Tuesday I'm talking to a class of 5 year olds (year 1) about writing. I even made a Power Point presentation  -with cool pictures and not many words (They're 5, they can't read yet). If I survive that goes well I'll do the same for the rest of the year 1's and the year 2's.

(Just in case I don't suck I'm any good... and get asked to do the same for the rest of the school I've started on a much cooler presentation for years 3-6.)

See, I did have news... kinda.

In 35 days we will be in Fairfax, Virginia.

I am currently working re-working Satellite (trust me that's nowhere near as confusing as it is in my mind!) - which needs re-naming to bring it into line with the other _Byte titles and another Conway novel - which has the working title of Claribyte.

Tell me your news!

xx

No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive