Sunday, February 13, 2011

My weekend in a nutshell...

It involved - flowers, butterflies, red wine, cake, cupcakes, chocolate truffles, good friends both old and new, so very much laughter, and also music - Lorenza Ponce, Modern West, Bon Jovi, Eric Clapton, Nirvana, The Rolling Stones, The Eagles... (And now there are 3 _byte novels out there in the world... and I'm trying to put the finishing touches on the 4th _byte so my publisher can read it.)

Also - Fairfax hotel now booked for April.

I'm a little tired.

There was a considerable amount of stress involved with the book launch - because true to form, it did not go smoothly.
Amazon released the kindle version 4 days early and for whatever reason the paperback still isn't available. Mobipocket finally have EXACERBYTE listed but it's in the wrong category. Probably why I couldn't find it.

Shit like that, makes a person tired.

And cranky.

REALLY CRANKY.

So these are the links I have so far.

Mobipocket

Amazon Uk kindle

2 comments:

Gillian said...

I love your honesty :D I for one was pleased it came out early on Kindle >.<

I am going to read it while listening to Lorenza Ponce, as you have highly recommended!!

Cat Connor said...

Thank you Gillian!

(Although my honesty does get me in a lot of trouble at times!!)

I hope you thoroughly enjoy both exacerbyte and Soul Shifter. xx

I see you...

Blog Archive