Sunday, January 2, 2011

What we learned today...

True friends bring wine and appreciate honesty.

That was my lesson.

Jack had a few today too. He learnt to sit instead of jumping on me. (I think even he is tired of treats now - we've moved on to lots of pats and praise) His human mum wants to know how I managed the sit no jump thing - so she can keep it going when she gets home.

He learnt no couch for Jack.

And happily lay on the floor by my feet.

He learned when I say "Toilet" - it means I'm clipping on his leash and taking him out back. He headed off in front of me tonight and found his 'spot'.

Best of all when I brought him back inside he climbed into his bed and curled up while I said, "Goodnight Jack."

Feels like we're finally getting him to that place he needs to be at, so he can fulfill his doggy destiny... and he's so ready to please!



No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive