Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pinch and a punch for the 1st of the month.

Good morning!
 
Just a quick catch up from me - I can't quite believe it's February already.
 
Some of you may have heard me on Hutt Radio on Saturday morning - jolly good fun it was. Nice to be introduced as Upper Hutt's own crime thriller writer. It was my second interview on Hutt Radio, and 3rd radio interview - I did an interview on Hamilton Radio just before Christmas. (As far as we can determine there is no podcast, sorry folks!)
 
There is some news: If you live in Upper Hutt you can now check both killerbyte and terrorbyte out of the library! Pretty cool, and just in time for the release of the 3rd Conway thriller on Feb 10.
 
The first review of EXACERBYTE comes out on Feb 3rd and yes I will post the link here!
 
This month I am featured in The Big Thrill!

 
The 2011 interrogation series starts this weekend. I interrogate Eco-thriller author Karen Dionne on my blog on Saturday. (Author of Freezing Point and now, Boiling Point.) Stop by and say hello - comments are open and welcome.
(You can read the 2010 interrogations here)

 
Currently Un:Bound is running a Sunday Story segment. They're all Ellie Conway short stories.
Don't forget to stop by Un:Bound on Sunday with your morning coffee.  
 
I'm pretty sure I have probably forgotten something...
 
We're counting the days until the release of EXACERBYTE - and the Admins and I are gearing up for our big trip to America in April.
 
My editor is trying to set up some writer group talks inside prisons on the East Coast while we are in Virginia and DC - yeah that's right prison! (She's also talking to various cafes/bars/book stores about hosting me.) 
I'm not bothered about being in a prison. Seriously, after seeing one of the 'hotels' that popped up on our radar in DC, prison seems like a lovely secure friendly place... right Admins? - but talking to groups of people - this could go badly! :)
 
Hope the year has started well for you.
 

2 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

I see you...

Blog Archive