Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Giving away a copy of TERRORBYTE!

It's four sleep until Santa.

That's right four sleeps until it's okay to allow some old fat man shouting 'ho, ho, ho' wearing red clothes and black boots... to enter your home and leave you gifts. So okay that children everywhere leave out cookies and milk for him, and worry how he'll fit down the chimney.

For Ellie's take on Santa's and chimneys see here... (not suitable for children.)

But anyway - this is all beside the point.
The point is it's four sleeps until Christmas.

So...
On December 24, yes, Christmas eve. I shall give away a Mobipocket version of TERRORBYTE.
How do you win it?
Pretty easy actually...

Just leave a comment here on my blog and tell me if you still believe in Santa and make sure you leave your email address. Husband and I will choose the winner at midday on Dec 24. (and that means whoever wins will have a book for Christmas!)

This contest is open to everyone anywhere. (That's the joy of giving a way an eBook version of TERRORBYTE.)

The hardest thing for you all to remember is this... I'm sticking to NZ time for this - as I live in the future.

Midday Friday  Dec 24 NZ time equals Thursday Dec 23: 3 p.m in LA, 4 p.m. Denver, 5 p.m. Chicago, 6 p.m NYC and 11 p.m. London.

Does that help?

So - comment away.
Do you believe?

16 comments:

moli said...

Of course I believe, are you saying there might not be a Santa?? Be careful or it will be a lump of coal for you! In my house we have already discussed several backup solutions for Santa to get here as EQ totalled our chimneys, so we will be leaving the woodburner door open, and have introduced an alternative present drop site in the open woodshed and with chimneyed friends, just in case.
Carrots, biscuits and strong drink are organized at 3 sites. Roll on Santa! The German Hausfrau

Lynette Eklund said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynette Eklund said...

Oops! Try again!

The fact that people doubt Santa's existence is as rediculous as them saying their mom and dad is Santa. I don't know about theirs... but MY mom never had a beard -and for sure their parents were never in my house after midnight on Christmas eve!

producereklund at gmail dt com

Laura Church said...

I believe in the joy Santa brings and the magic we're still allowed to believe in. Too much hard reality out there as it is. Bring on more of the mushy, lovey, everything's possible kinda guy.

Cat Connor said...

I'm enjoying this!
I can see it's going to be hard to choose a winner!! :)

Pamela Toler said...

No Santa? Then who is it who eats the cookies and drinks the eggnog at our house? My Own True Love and the cat? Gimme a break.

Michelle said...

Please don't say there isn't a Santa,first you will upset him and second you will get no presents! As I always say to my 16 year old son, when he says silly things like that. If there is no Santa, the presents will not arrive. Its funny how they always do! :)

Cat Connor said...

You guys are awesome.
No naughty list for you then.

ceebee308 said...

Indeed, I still believe in Santa. In a totally platonic and non-sexual way, of course.

richard brooker said...

of course santa exists ... how else would you be able to control 4 unruly boys for the whole year? blackmail via the naughty list `:)

markdeniz said...

A child in my daughter's nursery referred to me as 'Tomte' (Swedish for Santa, just the other day and I exist, so therefore...

Cat Connor said...

Seems belief in the jolly fat man is going strong! :)

Yvonne said...

No Santa... Then who the hell did I interview for a magazine in the U.K. two years ago... Trust me folks there is a Santa... I know because I was there....
Yvonne

Sam said...

There must be a Santa, NORAD tracks him every Christmas Eve on their website. <--- endlessly handy tool for getting the little ones to bed before he arrives (no affiliation, I just think it's fun!). ;)

~thefox said...

You have to be a night owl and an outdoor person to realize Santa works all year round placing all the gifts in secret hiding places.....otherwise it would be a logistical and navigational nightmare.....~thefox

Cat Connor said...

I would like to thank you all for the awesome comments. Seems that Santa is alive and well - it's Christmas Eve here and we're all in waiting mode... waiting for Santa!

The winner of this little competition is - The Fox.

I'd like to wish you all a very merry Christmas.

love,
Cat xx

(Don't forget there is a collection of free short stories for you under the short stories tab!)

I see you...

Blog Archive