Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mid-week excitement

Morning/Evening/Afternoon - pick one.

This morning while I was checking email I saw one headed REVIEW. Funnily enough it immediately got my attention.

And yes I think you should go read it. (What'd you think I was going to say? Damn it's cool but don't read it?? It's me! Jeez.)

So that was cool thing number one for this Wednesday.

Next up was paying for our air tickets. It's kinda exciting knowing that on April 7th I land in Dulles Airport. - Just kinda, let's not get too giggly too quick. :)

Then it was the season finale of Human Target. (First season, don't panic, we're a season behind down here) It was awesome. Love that show. Just love it. Not sure what I'll do on Wednesday nights now... write maybe? No doubt my editor would rather enjoy that.

And that really wraps up the week so far.
I've written about a paragraph... not impressive out put considering how fast I can write - but it was an impressive paragraph. - no way can I deliver that line with a straight face.
I have made a few dolls. It's more fun than I thought it would be. My Ellie doll now has a FBI vest, satchel, and a coffee cup. This could be getting out of hand?

Tonight I'd like to sleep.

Love you long time xx

2 comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive