Monday, October 25, 2010

Windows live and cool stuff??

Who knew Windows Live would actually have something groovy and cool? Well obviously not me, or I wouldn’t be blathering on now, would I?
That’s right, I wouldn’t.
But I am.
Therefore I must’ve found something coolish!
I can now update right to my blog via Windows Live Writer. I think this proves I am a geek, despite my denial. Geeking out here now!
I think I can even add video. OH MY.
Let me see what joy I can find you from the weekend…

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. THIS IS MONUMENTALLY STUPID AND REALLY FUNNY. AND NOT FUNNY AT ALL.


Tim and the stunt fire green gas


Oh, I have smiley faces. Life is awesome!
Hope you all had a wonderful and safe weekend.

AND this is the point in which I take it all back... Windows Live Writer looked cool and yes I did write the blog in it, BUT it won't update MY blog. So I had to cut and paste - kinda defeats the purpose really.

So, Windows Live Writer... you are a jobby. (That's right, I said jobby.)

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

I see you...

Blog Archive