Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rose tint my world.

So today's music - just for something a little different - The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
I love it. Don't listen to this nearly enough.

"Stay sane inside insanity" is one of my favorite lines.

There ya go. That's what I'm listening to today. As you'd imagine it means I'm not writing. Show tunes (how ever cool) do not make for good writing music.

Husband is reading EXACERBYTE. He wants to go all out with the next trailer - which of course meant he came up with a way to read EXACERBYTE before anyone else! Oh how he's changed his tune... used to not want to read anything and then he read KILLERBYTE (probably the last person on earth to do so, mind you) and then he read TERRORBYTE and finally re-made the trailer I hated I didn't like so much, for one I like... then started asking about the third book.

This all means that I expect a truly rocking trailer to appear by the end of the year... oh yes. Can hardly wait.

This afternoon husband rang from work to tell me he was 3/4 of the way through the book, and that he's really enjoying it. He also said it's very good. (I know... hell, I wrote it.)

That's about it for the moment. I'm about to go cook a delicious chicken and asparagus pie for dinner. I really don't like peeling potatoes. Wish they'd peel themselves. :)

What are you having??

2 comments:

estrella05azul said...

Great song, Cat!
I can't wait to see the new trailer, the other ones were great. As I may have mentioned when I first saw them, that's what would've worked for capturing our attention back when I was in high school, when given the mandatory reading lists :)
Your hubby seems sweet to read and like your books that much *wishing her fiancé would like reading more*

Cat Connor said...

Trust me this has taken years off my life... he refused to read for sooo very long that I gave up for quite a long time and secretly (not so secretly) resented his lack of interest.
But now all our friends have read me... he was the only hold-out. (maybe guilt?)

However it happened... so glad he's reading, and more than that - we actually talked about book 3 last night. :)

There's hope for your fiancé yet!

I see you...

Blog Archive