Thursday, September 30, 2010

I was tagged...

Obviously weapons do not deter Holli Moncrieff.  Nor does Ellie. (Quite frankly I'm not sure what Ellie is good for if not to protect me from tacklings and taggings! Call herself a Special Agent... my ass.)

So this is the thing: I have some questions to answer and no time to do it in... so how about I start the answer and you finish it?? No? Oh go on, you know you want too.

1. If you could have any superpower, what would you have? Why?
Adele told me - I shoot laser beams from my eyes. I think she might be right. I suspect therefore my super power is, destruction. Go with it.


2. Who is your style icon?
Style? Seriously? I wear jeans, tee shirts and boots (or sneakers)... if it's cold a sweater. 
Writing - I write my way - the words fall from my finger tips and scare people. It's how I roll.  


3. What is your favorite quote?
Y'all should know this one by now... "People are continually confused by the illusion of choice" - me


4. What is the best compliment you’ve ever received?
Pass.  


5. What playlist/cd is in your CD player/iPod right now?
iPod contains Lorenza Ponce, Rolling Stones, Kevin Costner and modern west, Bon Jovi, Eric Clapton and some country - without looking I dunno what, could be Johnny Cash or Willie Nelson or maybe even Billy Swan.


6. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
Probably morning cos these days I'm too freaking tired at night to do much of anything. I write in the morning. Which is a HUGE annoyance this morning cos I can't and that's royally fucked me off. So close to ending FLASHBYTE... need to write.


7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Dog person who now owns a cat - a grey cat called Missy. 


8. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
My blog used to have a Giant Blue eye ball looking out from it - I see you. It's also a line from my first novel. Was written I c u - on a window pane. 
And if you think I can't see you... you're so very wrong.  ;)  I can reach out and touch you whenever I want. 


So I need to annoy  pass this on to some folk... 


I can't think of anyone right this second -will get back to you... running now, stupid day that's all screwed up!


Love ya long time ...








4 comments:

Story Teller said...

Great answers, Cat! :) It didn't annoy me to be tagged, because I instantly knew what I'd be writing about the next day. Random blog topics, yahoo!

Cat Connor said...

Normally it wouldn't annoy me either -but today was a non-writing day due to impending visitors so EVERYTHING annoys me. :D

xx

Story Teller said...

Oh. Well in that case, poke-poke-poke. Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Annoying enough? :)

Poke-poke-poke.

And nothing deters me. That's why I'm in a brutal martial art and a soul-sucking industry. :)

Cat Connor said...

Amen to brutal martial arts and soul sucking industries!! :)

I see you...

Blog Archive