Monday, August 23, 2010

Well that was the weekend.

Happy Monday!
It's sunny and very spring like here in the valley this morning.

I have a few things I need to do today.

The first being come up with a standard set of interview questions - enough so I can mix them up and add variety, but still standard so it doesn't break my brain when I am putting together an interview for some specially chosen author.
(Yes, EJ that means you.)

Then I am going to do a few hours editing. (Still trying to work slowly... I suck at slow.)
At some stage today I'd like to do some writing. Depends how interrupted I get this evening though. There is also the joy of housework that waits for me. (Might manage that nice and early, then it's over with.)

I've managed so far this morning to send synopses for both KILLERBYTE and TERRORBYTE to someone who requested them this morning (and that's all I'm saying - those who are closest to me know what this is about, and that's how it's staying for now), and proof read hubby's resume and cover letter - which was dead-easy cos he's awesome at such things. And the kids are at school/kindy.
Life is good!

So, what are your Monday plans? In all honesty, I don't care if it's still Sunday for you. I just don't. It's Monday here and I refuse to live in the past. :)

No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive