Monday, August 16, 2010

I can do this.

I can.

It's not that hard.

I've been telling myself that all morning.

But just sometimes the nagging doubt creeps back in... what if I can't? What if nothing else measures up?
What if, killerbyte is an anomaly?
Which would be more an issue if terrorbyte wasn't already out there.... but still, it kinda feels like the red-headed step child when sat next to killerbyte. (and really it shouldn't, in my opinion it's better, it's my favorite.)
So after a day of sheer panic and being totally overwhelmed by a review (that you'll all get to see next week) I thrust the two and a half pages at five people I knew would know how to help me process it and the doubt that followed it. Yesterday was also the day I started reading the editorial comments on the manuscript for book 3. (Something I've been looking forward to for weeks... I love the editing phase... this is where it all starts to shine like a new pin.)

Luckily for me...
I'm blessed with very good friends who gave me some excellent advice... so today I wrote as I always have.

:)

No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive