Thursday, July 8, 2010

Quick cheese muffin recipe

Because writing can be hungry work... or maybe because I forget to eat and it's way easier if I have something quick to grab while I pour another coffee. Today I made muffins. Cheese ones and Berry ones.

Here's the cheese recipe:

3/4 cup tasty cheese
2 cups plain flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 Egg beaten
50 grams butter melted
1/2 - 3/4 cup milk

Put cheese into large bowl. Sift flour, salt, pepper, and baking powder into bowl. Stir to combine. Quickly stir in egg, butter, milk, just to moisten. Spoon mixture into muffin tins (I line mine with paper muffin cases, saves scrubbing the muffin tin afterwards.)
Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes or until golden.

makes 12.

2 comments:

Karen from Mentor said...

Um...where's the big blue eyeball?

*feels disoriented*

But that's ok, it's three in the morning, it might just be me.

Cat Connor said...

I went looking for something else 'watchful' or maybe just stalker-like, and found the camera guy.
I actually want button and pages but cannot figure out how to get them! :D

*pouring another glass of wine now*

I see you...

Blog Archive