Saturday, June 26, 2010

Shitty weather but pretty good day

Saturday has been busy - but then I knew it would be. That's been how it is of late.
Crazy weekends.
It's nice. It's fun.

Just having a coffee now and listening to Squealer whine about having nothing to do.
Breezy is out for the day. We're going to pick her up on our way over to Eric's for dinner. Which reminds me I need to find wrapping paper!!

I also need to go get changed at some point. Bottoms of these jeans are wet - not that I can feel it. I still have my boots on. But still - we are going out. Dry jeans would be nicer.

Have not been writing today. Will probably do some later. Hopefully, before we go out, otherwise I'll be champing at the bit to get home and write.
Is it rude to take my laptop to dinner? No, really, is it?

Oh lovely -Squealer is muttering under her breath because I won't play with her. It's true I won't. We were out all day and the last thing I want to do now is play knuckle bones. Anyway I always win and she gets shitty... she could do with some solitary practice time.

Man, she's sulky - so not an endearing trait.

No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive