Wednesday, June 2, 2010

One never can tell

Wednesday is upon us.
Mid-week already.

So far this week hasn't been terribly productive.

I feel like I should've done more writing wise - something, anything really. But I've successfully ignored the pull toward the current WIP - haven't even really ignored it. Haven't felt it.

Have friend coming over this afternoon - seriously considering cancelling - the last thing I want to do is talk writing/story ideas/current WIP.

There is obviously something peculating in my mind at the moment - it's a delicate balance. When whatever it is cements into whatever it's going to become I know I'll be writing flat out. Until then... I don't want the process clouded by other people thoughts, ideas, excitement over stories, I don't want to talk writing.

Okay, re-scheduled to next week. That was easy.

Book 3 is with my lovely editor, am hoping it now satisfies her blood lust. :)

I think I have a headache.

An email confused me this morning. It's thrown my day into a weird spin. I don't understand what the person meant because it really made no sense. Despite knowing it makes no sense it still irks me. lol

Righto then I shall go watch this police operation that seems to be taking place in my street. Three cars so far. The road blocked at our end. This could be fun!!

No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive