Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's day, Glock, and paperbacks.

Happy Mothers day!!

This is how mine started.













And then with this...


















And then I found out both my books were available on Amazon as PAPERBACKS. Yes that's right  -Tree books!!

So here are the link. Author Page.

All the Amazon stores will eventually have it - but they're slow in loading or America is fast... not sure which.

And all this means is that YOU can now go to your local book seller and order my books in a actual store. Rock into your local indie and ask them to order it.

You might need these numbers.

KILLERBYTE
  • ISBN-10: 0981425690
  • ISBN-13: 978-0981425696

TERRORBYTE

  • ISBN-10: 0986973149
  • ISBN-13: 978-0986973147


I know... how exciting is that?? You can imagine how squealie I've been all day. Getting a bit headachy on it too, could be somewhat past myself!
Of course I haven't actually seen them yet. But my publisher, who has, assures me they are beautiful!
My copies will be along presently. :-)

2 comments:

Neil Ford said...

Love the shirt! That should keep the stalkers at bay :)

Congratulations on the books making it to print, you must be grinning from ear to ear.

- Neil.

Cat Connor said...

Thanks Neil!

It's been a pretty darned awesome Mother's day!!

I see you...

Blog Archive